Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Birth

Okay. Is this thing on? Okay. Continuing in my tradition of not being able finish things that I start, The North End™ has been crapped into existence. At this point, I'm not really sure what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. What I do know is that everywhere I look there is looming commentary dying to be let out by myself and the rest of The North End™. We have no mission statement because that's stupid. We do have this handy FAQ

Why should you listen or even give a shit?
Well, if you're reading this, then you've somehow been coaxed here for what ever reason. But, since your here, we at the The North End™ want to keep coming back for your fix of commentary of a culture that even in it's most depressing times is fucking hilarious. Whether we communicate that message or not will be seen. Soon. Hopefully.

What Should I Expect?
Plenty of mispellings, gramatical errors, misinformation, and Kate Beckinsale. Contributors of The North End™ have been made fully aware that it is in their best interests to never slander or any other inportant sounding negative verb towards Kate Beckinsale. Everyone else is free game. Why? Because fuck 'em, that's why.

Style Guide and Legal information:
The North End™ shall always be referred to as The North End™. Capitalize each word and don't forget to slam that ™ at the end. ™ stands for Tickle Mat and I'm not sure why we need this but the The North End™ Legal Team® says it needs to be there. Never never NEVER break the name The North End™ into two lines, ever. This was another request from the Legal Team®. When I asked for an explantion their response was that they were upset that they never got to do anything creative in law school, so this is their attempt at being art directing. Kudos to them. Negative comments about postings are welcome, but generally ignored.


I'm sure the rest of you would like to know the The North End™ team. Currently, the Legal Team® is contacting my prospects. And I'm sure their first post will about them. Actually, their first posts WILL be about them or they are fired.

Thank you again for visiting. I look forward to talking to you soon.

CAO and janitor of The North End™,
Agdeez



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home