Monday, June 28, 2004

Weekend Stats - 6.25.04 to 6.27.04

It was a kinda slow weekend, but the show must go on. We are hoping for a better showing next week.
Here are the numbers:

Weekend total bar tab - $0.00 -excellent job
hangovers - 0.5
The Trotta Drunk-o-Meter* - 6
"Stuntman" stunts - 0
Choad sightings - 0
length of Julio G.'s mustasche - estimated at 4 mm.
Fights with Best Buy employees avoided - 1, but it was close.
Hours logged on PS2 - 5
game of choice - FIFA 2004
Times Agdeez was accused of being on David Beckham's nuts - 3
Times Agdeez tea bagged Trotta with said nuts - 3
movie o' the weekend - Goonies
ounces of mysterious goo found Trotta's backyard - 4.5
Times Mazzie barked at absolutely nothing - 46




*Legal Team® Message - The Trotta Drunk-o-Meter is based on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the drunkest, usually resulting in violence and spontaneous sightings of Trotta's member.

1 Comments:

Blogger .agdaar said...

Clarification noted. However, I have felt the wrath of a peaking Trotta Drunk-o-Meter. Not recently, but it has happened. So, I will say that we will tweak the Drunk-o-Meter specs so that it does not associate you with violence. As far as the tea bagging comment goes, it was an illeration, my friend. England beat Italy. The English like tea, hence you were tea bagged. When Italy beats England, you can say you sausaged me if you wish. And yes, I know you have a tendancy to let the boys fly. And you have already tagged me. I say congrats and just make sure I'm asleep when you do it.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home