Friday, August 13, 2004

Any Last Words?

Has anyone out there Googled a phrase like "ape pasties" or "dog tits"? By Googling, I mean going to Google.com and doing a search for those terms or your name or a friend's name. I do it every once in a while to find pictures of my friends for The North End™ or to make sure that if I ever have kids that it isn't illegal for my friends to be near them. So, I'm at work talking to a colleague about the cast of "Tuesday Night Dollar Pitchers" and I am explaining to him that David Hart looks exactly like Marky Mark minus being "all cut n' shit." To prove it, I was hoping to find a picture of our fair David. I was thinking that we'd find a picture on the registered sex offender datdbase or somethig like it. What I found shocked me. Below is screen grab of one of the search results returned by Google.com.

This image is not doctored at all. In fact, click here and look for yourself. And if you still don't believe me, go to Google.com. and type in: "david hart" chemical kansas. I found this towards the bottom, you might find it there, too. I didn't click the link because I'm at work and not sure if I would click it if I were by myself (okay, maybe). If anyone is brave enough to venture to that site, feel free to post what you find. Now, Hart before you get all crazy, no one is accusing you of gay travel and chemical dependancies, at least not recently. Okay, not today. This just proves that a simple search engine can be a lot of fun.

Tomorrow is Saturday, August 14th. I'm not going to harp about the party or anything. I just wanted to say be safe and have a good time. We have people coming from all around the midwest to represent the Nation. St. Louis, Chicago, Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence, Witchita, Denver, Omaha, all will be represented at Deck® presented by The North End™. All of you have safe travels and I'll holla at you tomorrow. For those of you that can't make it, we'll miss ya and I'm sure you'll hear all about it right here on Monday.

werd up, until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home