Monday, November 01, 2004

Silence Broken.

It's been a while, folks. A lot has changed. We've all grown. El Salvador is a father. Again. Somebody is in love. Again. Somebody else is in love. Again. Tyler has moved. Again. Potts is an executive. Well, for the first time. But, at the same time some things haven't changed. Trotta still gets drunk, verbally abrasive and shows off his reproductive organs. Johnny Stunts still helps out in the community by "servicing the neighbors." Choad is still a China-can. And me, well… I'm still taking shots from everyone for everything from being short, portly, and damn sexy. I've been quiet, choosing my battles wisely because I knew that eventually The North End™ would return and justice would be served. I'll get back to that in a second, but first this is The North End™ 2.0

There are still a few flaws being worked out on this page, so excuse the mess. To the right here, you'll notice that logo saying that exclusive content is coming soon. It is. Trust me. Please? It will feature a weekly message from our friend Barwig in segment called, "According to Barwig." A while back, Underwood said that he enjoyed The North End™ but didn't recognize the people I was talking about because of the use of nicknames. Which is why there will be a profile section as well explaining who these people are and which dog they own. The North End™ is kind of like AOL in that if you ask, you might receive, except without the dumb ass commercials. There will be other content TBA. Sorry, it wasn't ready for launch of The North End™ 2.0 but i have this thing called a job that occupies my time as well.

Back to the first paragraph. Yes, Julio has a new bundle of joy named Sir Rigby.

Rigby is a fat bulldog puppy that snores. It's a beautiful thing to see Julio giggle like a school girl when he lovingly gazes into Rigby's eyes. It's beautiful until that fat ass smears a shit nugget across your shirt. Julio says that it has changed his life. He's going to go straight. No more fast women. No more Back Door Ninjas®. Basically, no more of the mysterious playboy thing, which has to be tough. So, let's all blankly smile and act happy for him as we all know he's full of shit. Like Rigby.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I ask that we all take a moment and pray for Johnny Stunts. After years of being our favorite drunk dare devil, age has finally caught up with him. This Wednesday, Glamour Gooch goes under the knife to repair his knee. Although, no one is sure which stunt did it, but one of them blew out his knee. Here's to a speedy recovery. I'll leave it at that for now.

God damn, it's been a while and there is so much to say, but again I have a job. Possibly, more to come today. There's news on Tyler Francis, Joe Shum, there's an election going on, and Barwig has some shit to get off his chest. But, for now, I think we've got a good start going here. Until then.

cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can actually tell what Rigby is thinking in this picture by looking into his eyes..."Do you have a leg I can hump?" "My owner doesn't like it when I hump his leg."

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home