Monday, November 01, 2004

Vote or Die + Barwig Speaks

Or don't vote and well… I'm sure you'll be fine. Man, the other day I heard someone say something like if you're still undecided, then you don't deserve to vote at all. P. Diddy, a man that has witnessed murders, bad music, and worse dancing has been very stern in getting people to vote by saying "vote or die." I agree that everyone's voice should be heard. I believe that the right to vote is extremely important. I do have a couple of suggestions to get more people to vote or at least not be undecided so late in the game. Okay, it's one suggestion. Better choices. I don't remember getting to choose the canidates from each party. I'll admit that I'm not the most politically saavy person on earth, so really I shouldn't say anything. What I don't appreciate is being told that I'm unamerican or stupid or as Heavy D's former back up dancer, Puff Daddy says, I should die because I don't know who to vote for. All these celebs forcefully telling me who to vote for, P. Diddy, Ted Nugent, Ben Affleck? Diddy should stick to what he's good at, profiting from Biggie Smalls. Ben Affleck should stick to what he's, well… he should just root for the Red Sox. Vote or Die? I'll vote, but I'm writing in Bill Pullman, he made a fine President in Independence Day.

Since Barwig's section wasn't ready today, I'll have to do this the old fashion way. Ladies and Gentlemen, a word from Donald Barwig:

agdaar:I'll bring up a subject, I just need your response to it.
tadowdaddy:Like what?
agdaar:I don't know, yet. I haven't gotten that far. Since this thing launches on the first, it will probably have something to so with the elections.
tadowdaddy: John Kerry is a PoopDick!
agdaar: That'll do, talk to you soon.

That concludes "According to Barwig" for this week.


2 Comments:

Blogger .agdaar said...

Jonny, get a profile for fucksake.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donnie, this is your gay lover...in regards to your terminology, does that make you a Poop Mouth? Hurry home chubby love, my salad is ready to be tossed!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home