Monday, July 26, 2004

Recipe for Disaster

Listen close, everyone. You could learn an important lesson from me. Never, under any circumstances, chug a triple Viente Mocha from Starbucks before boarding a plane for a two and half hour flight. First of all, this does unspeakable things to your intestinal tract. Trust me, you do not want to fight that battle in that 2x2 Cambodian Torture Chamber called an American Airlines bathroom. Especially, when there is a line of girls from Miami waiting to use the bathroom when you are discovering multiple dinosaurs. Second, the coffee has you so amped that you can't even sleep through this hell. And there is absolutely nothing worse than being stuck in your seat while your plane is taxing to a gate where, because we arrived early, another plane is waiting to shove off, causing you sit for at least another ten minutes, puckering for dear life. This isn't to say that the flight sucked. Right before you land in Miami, you get to see Florida's famous swamps which resemble a green Jackson Pollack painting. It conjured up old memories of Crockett and Tubbs hauling ass on one of those swamp boats with the Gi-normous "Pike House Choad" Box Fan on the back. Yeah, that one.

This past weekend, while at the emporium of Bullshit, The Brooksider, someone's true feelings about The North End™ came out. I believe it was our friend Dshanks that accused the The North End™ of being a Julio tribute site. He feels that the commentary on the site is Julio-centric. Now, while The North End™ and Famous® industries does mention The House of Julio® frequently, you have to think about why this is. If I owned the house, it would be called The House of Agdaar. If the Stuntman owned the house, it would be called The House of Glamour Gooch. Hopefully the picture has been drawn for you. If anyone should be offended here, it is The Big Sleep because The North End™ most certainly Jara-centric. Luckily, the Legal Team® at The North End™ talked me down from doing something stupid to avenge the good name of The North End™. This release was approved by the Legal Team®: "The North End™ is not a good place to start a flame war, my friend. At no time does The North End™ Nation put up with being flexed on. Next time, justice shall be swift. Now apologize to Miguel and we'll put this behind us." In closing, The North End™ IS NOT Julio-centric, so get over it.

And now a story about Julio. In an on-going effort to find a David to Julio's Goliath in NCAA 2005, I believe I have found an answer. This past weekend, while expecting the usual ass-kicking from Julio's K-State team, Agdaar's Florida sent a message loud and clear. Julio is a mere mortal like the rest of us. Florida fell by one point to Kansas State in the final seconds after blowing a seventeen point lead. This has been a heated topic the last couple days. Julio denies that any message was sent and that it was business as usual for the K-State machine. I say that Julio even admited that he was nervous and I know that he was as surprised as I was when scored the final touchdown that slammed the door on my upset. I know the mistakes that I made and I can't take them back. The rematch at the swamp will tell the tale. I know for a fact that JG will probably post a clever comment discrediting this event, but no matter what he says, he knows deep down that the Gators are coming for him again and this time, once we clamp down we're not letting up. EWWWWWWWWWW...... That was pretty fucking poetic. Seriously, Julio, you're done.

For the here and now, I'm off to the Warped Tour to check out New Found Glory and Yellowcard. I hope you all have a good one and by the way Julio and Trotta, it was a free VIP pass, who gives a shit who's playing, it's a nice day that isn't at work. I look forward to your comments.


cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger .agdaar said...

You say "some" like the guy just showed up one day and no one knows who he is. I think that is enough cause for concern. I also think that because you work in a lab with this guy makes you a violation of the Patriot Act.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gulping down a triple Viente Mocha is a violation of Patriot Act, too.

12:28 PM  
Blogger .agdaar said...

Oh, I get it and yes, it was even funny. Please, Dah-vid, don't use big words like rhetoric on The North End™. It forces me to use a spell checker and that takes too long. Was I a Goth Kid in high school? At the time I was listening to a combination of 2Pac, 311, and Blood, Sweat and Tears while wearing Ambercrombie. The answer is yes. Shalom.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home