Monday, July 12, 2004

The 1997 Skeek All-Stars

One thing about The North End™ that sucks worse than the writing is the inability to track users or track hits. It would be nice to know who's looking at this lump of shit or how many people are looking at this lump of shit. However, I think, I don't know, I think The North End™ has peeps as far west as Denver, as far East as Miami and New York, as far north as Detroit, and as far south as Wichita (okay we're working on that direction. That may not seem like much, but I feel that's pretty good for a site that just started and only has word o' mouth buzz. So, for all you guys that are checking this thang out, Thanks. I'm having fun and I hope y'all are, too.

This weekend marked the long-awaited reunion of the 1997 Skeek All-Star team. The team consisted of "The Don" Guerrero, "12.5 Head" Anderson, "T Dub" Francis, "The Hitman" Hart, and well I just happened to be there. Missing members of the 97 SAST were "Superior Race" Trible (who is now married and has completed his dream of disappearing in Texas) and Potts. The evening began with a meet and greet in the bar at Houston's on the plaza. Speaking of which, if you ever want to be treated like shit then pay 22 dollars for a plate, may I suggest Houston's on the Plaza. I give this place four out of five Brown Stars. The only thing keeping it from a perfect five was the food, which was incredible. But, the service sucked my ass. The girls that worked there acted like the too-cool bitches in High School. And following suit, they turned somewhat nice once you start talking Hundos. So, after our feast we moved on to several other places and proceeded to drink heavily. Unfortunately, nothing of note happened other than taking massive shots and bullshitting about Dell,Twenty, and world famous Burgess (y'all know). Oh and something happened that made me laugh so hard, I was paralyzed and gassing out uncontrollably. The evening apexed with more drinkies on Deck® until approx. 5:30 am during which Trotta felt the need to liberate himself and his Johnson. This wasn't an unusual sight because it is usually disturbing. All in all the reunion was a success. Drink beyond control, check. Force Anderson to pass out, check. Hump Anderson's arm as he lay passed out, affirmative.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't that interesting. So, it's one of those "had to be there" things. Piss off.

Tomorrow check your e-mail or The North End™ for a major announcement. Want another hint? Five legs. Christ, you are such a little girl... Quit sobbing.

That's it for now. Since, this post may have been a little weak, I might post again later today. My sinuses are revolting and I feel like I may be coming down with West Nile. Hopefully, I 'll better later today.

Until then........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home