Friday, July 02, 2004

This just in....

This comes from the El Salvadorian. You always hear about teachers sleeping with students, but it's always some 40 year old chick that looks like Wayne Brady and a confused teen that wanted less homework and more getting worked at home. Finally, a breath of fresh air. Apparently, this girl had an "encounter" (which is a professional word for flicking a 14 year old's fuzzy) with a student of hers. No hoaglies here, this girl is actually cute. Which poses the question that guys sometimes ask themselves, "What about me? Why can't score a girl like that?" For a while, it was that you need to be fit or have money. Then, the craze was girls wanted a guy with a sense of humor, great personality, maybe even love their mama. Now, I have to add being a hairless fourteen year old to the list? Jesus, ladies make up your mind. I don't think I can do this one. I guess I'll have to continue on the current path, scoring drunk girls that think I'm Julio.

Speaking of Julio, have you seen this guy?

Whatever you do, don't let this guy near your kids. Unless, you want some Colombian coffee or a Saddam Hussein look-a-like for your next office party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home