Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekend Stats - 7.9.04 to 7.11.04

Interesting weekend, here's the score:

-Choad sightings: 1
-Stuntman Stunts: 0
-hangovers: 1
-pants shitting close calls: 3
-The Trotta Drunk-O-Meter®: 8
I wasn't out with Trotta, but when I saw him later Saturday night, the Trotta dong was out for some 3:00am air.
-Crown and Peach shots in one 30min sitting: 4
-Times T Dub charmed his lady friend: 8
-Times T Dub charmed my lady friend: 46 -Hmmm....
-PS2 Hour log: 4
-Game of Choice: Spider-Man 2 (Booooyah! Activision Coops!)
-Estimated length of Julio's 'stache: 7mm
-Drink of choice for Distinguished Assholes: Sapphire and Tonic
-Inside jokes and stories told by the 97 Alls-Star Skeek Team: 120.5


Okay, the problem is I have hard time remembering everything that happened so feel free to drop comments and remind me of anything I missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home