Monday, July 19, 2004

The North End™ Nation

This last weekend marked the second annual High Society Kegger at the Alpha Xi Delta Alumni Compound and The House Julio® was represented five deep. The evening started out hectic. As soon as we came on the scene, there were crazy amounts of girls (some familiar, some I would like to be more familiar with) all dressed to kill. Massive convos were springing up. The usual, "What have you been up to?" and "Eazy, why you wear your pants that way?" and my favorite, "What's up with that invite? What do you do?" Once, we carved through all that we took our posts on the back porch where Dshanks sat in silence, almost like he was quietly plotting someone's death. Not until his round table convo with Brooke did he come out swinging, Kudos. Anyway, three beers past I learned the ins and outs of the "Wobbly H" which is a variation of the "rotesserie." Please don't ask. After a while a group showed up looking like they either came from a wedding or a young republicans meeting. Either way they made me look way under dressed so after aquiring two new teammates, Amy and Brooke, we bounced out to Fin's for some dive bar madness. So, I would like to thank Jenny and Paige for their hospitality (I don't know who your third roomamte is, but I thank them, too) I also want to say big ups to Angie, the other Angie, Sarah, April, Brooke, Amy Spring, Jenny (again), Paige (again), Carly, and everyone else I forgot. Your shining personalities and glowing aesthetics made my Saturday evening special. Thanks for the beer, too. I also thank you guys for your dedication to The North End™, keep checking us out.

Also, I want to hi to 5000. Again, thanks for your interest in The North End™ and The North End™ Nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home