Friday, July 30, 2004

Slow news day

Sorry about the delays, but I do have a job. Back to business.

There has been a public outcry for a rerelease of the Deck® Party invite. There has also been some discussion about the level of difficulty of the RSVP feature. The ruling is that I'm going to work on making the invite more intuitive this weekend and I'll rerelease it on Monday. Okay? Lovely.

Man, nothing has really happened this week that is worth noting. I'm sorry. So, I'll leave you with a few things to check out as we prepare for the weekend:

This is an interview with Da Ali G show's Sasha Baron Cohen on National Public Radio. If you like Ali G, you'll like this insightful interview. Just click on the link below and then click the link labeled, "All Things Considered Radio":
Ali G on NPR

If you live shrouded in darkness you probably haven't seen this, but it is probably my duty as a member of the Blogosphere to post a link to this:
Kerry vs. Bush - The Musical. This is good stuff.

Just a reminder that Mike Tyson will be fighting live tonight at the House of Julio®. All are invited.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home