Thursday, March 31, 2005

Back in Effect.

The dust has settled and for now the drought is hopefully over. I've said it a thousand times that the purpose of this enterprise was to keep people that had moved away from Kansas City in the loop as to the stupid shit we get into. Unfortunately, now I am one of those people. I've been in NYC for a month and half strong and have spent my somewhat lonely hours walking the streets thinking about a couple of things.

Among the the many things buzzing in my head, what to do with the North End™. The North End™ has brought hope and joy to those that have read it. It has also brought disgust and distrust in that it rolls strong for a month or two then goes into hiding for another couple of months. Well, hopefully that won't happen again. Given the new state of things, I feel there is plenty to write about. But, it's different now. I don't know what Jonny Stunts has gotten himself into anymore. I don't know how drunk Trotta got last weekend. I'm detatched from the Nation®. So, I've resolved to keep people up on what's going on in NYC. If you care to read, awesome. If not, oh well. So, here it goes. This is the new North End™.

I'm not going to send out an e-mail until it's ready, but you've happen to stumble back through our doors.... Welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Hart is a jack off

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home