Thursday, December 02, 2004

Mission: Accepted

The invitation was accepted by a new contributor who has informed me that they will make themself known later today. Stay tuned. I hope this was a good idea.

On another note, if anyone comes across any body selling a TV, DVD player, 90 DVDs, a pair of Jordans, a playstation, or a picture of Lori, let me or Miguel know. We're in the market. No joking about it, MJ23's apartment was robbed yesterday. My gut tells me that there were probably some items in there that Big Sleep is embarrassed to tell anyone were stolen. The leather man saddle? That's got to be the hardest to part with. To think that there is some crack head out there having all the fun with YOUR saddle. All joking aside, getting jacked blows. We all have our stories. I've had my car broken into twice, in which I've lost over one hundred CDs, a subwoofer with amp, one Miami Vice late 80s cell phone, and a window. Please feel free to post a comment with your story of being robbed. It will help MJ23 feel better in his time of need. And please, Anderson, no one wants to hear your story of being robbed of your virginity by that mule in that freak farming accident, again. Save it.

So, while we wait for the new contributor of The North End™ to reveal themself, enjoy this. The best comedy comes when you're doing something stupid and you're the only one that doesn't know it. I'm just glad K-State doesn't have any stupid rituals when our football team does something good.

cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ESlants is a bell ringer? Good move, good motion too. You were really gettin after it, I guess national TV exposure really pumps you up.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home