Friday, April 15, 2005

Okay, For Real This Time.

I'm really tired.

First of all, I'm at the office at 7:45, which is crazy. Adam Sandler said it best in Big Daddy, the good thing about being up this early is you can catch some breakfast. And seriously, I haven't actually eaten a breakfast during the breakfast time in probably seven years. Sandler was referring to McDonald's, but I'm referring to Food Exchange. Why I'm here this early is really none of your business, sucka. So, stop the asking. I will say this, Daybreaker kicked a little ass. And that is all I will tell you.

Okay, I'll stop beating around the bush. I lost Lopez last night. There, I said it. I lost him. I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one. He supposed to meet me out at Piano's, but in a mad dash we left and if you don't already know this, I'll just tell you. Cell phones have a better chance of transforming into Optimus Prime than picking up a signal when you need it. Which would have been last night. So, I woke up this morning with six messages on my phone. I think maybe one of them made sense. But, the overall tone was that he was, uh.... well.... wondering where I was. So, Lopez, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tonight. Promise.

I had to share this with you guys:
If you're ever sitting on your couch on a Friday night thinking that there's got to be more out there. You know, people having more fun than you.

Last Night's Party

There are.

I'm not really sure what this is about, but I think it's safe to say that sometimes I think we all have a night like at least one of those. Unfortunately, we're not that hip. But, the whole face licking thing? Yeah, that's us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://bmrcyxhs.com/wemr/cosf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hgrkpjzt.com/lwst/devj.html]Cool site[/url]

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://bmrcyxhs.com/wemr/cosf.html | http://qgtzloaz.com/ncth/vibs.html

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home